Volunteers are the heart of our band program and what makes it possible for us to offer so many opportunities to the students. Whether you’re available to help at every football game or for a single activity, we need you!
A few examples of how parent volunteers help our program include:
- Helping pick up Sam’s Club orders and stocking the concession stand for football games
- Working in the concession stand for JV games on Thursday nights or Varsity games on Friday nights
- Chaperoning students at home and away games or during other events
- Serving as a roadie to help with equipment on game nights
- Supporting fundraisers during the school year
- Helping plan and decorate for the annual band banquet
For more information on how you can get involved, please contact the Vice President/Volunteer Coordinator.